Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays

For me the holidays have always been the most warm part of the year even though most the holidays are during the colder months. If you were to ask most people which part of the year was their favorite most would tell you that summer is their favorite, for me that isn't the case. Yes i do love summer to I love going swimming with friends and go hiking get a good tan all summer but to me sitting by the fire wathin movies with ladies is where its at! Going boarding ever day and huddling in the lodge when the storm is to bad to battle drinkin hot cocoa. Waking up to the lit up christmas tree and a room filled with presents. Getting together with the family for turkey and taters. Mastering drifting around every corner in the snow. Building snowforts in the mountains and having paintball wars. Ice fishing, hot tubs in the snow, and just how beatiful the mountains and canyons get when the pines and oaks are covered in snow and the morning sun is just starting to rise from its nights rest. To me winter rocks the shit out of summer! Haha wasn't me, it's just what the author that wrote it

1 comment:

Talley said...

Another good post. Good justification on the shit, but you can swear on your own blog. I agree. I'd take winter and fall over summer any day.